Friday, October 22, 2010

Two Things Challenge: Drive/Round

The 2 Things Challenge for this week is Drive/Round.  This is the old Shelby County courthouse at the head of Main Street in Columbiana.  I'm not sure how old this building is, but the "new" courthouse was built down the street in 1906.  The old one is now a museum for Shelby County history.  When you get to this end of Main Street, you have to enter a traffic circle and drive round the building to get to any of the other streets, or turn around. 

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Lovely photo!
I think I love everything... especially the rusty colored leaves. I really don't like round-a-bouts and they are everywhere these days.

I will try to get my entry done today... it has been a crazy week... but I want to fit it in.

ToOdLeS.

Vivian aka Deborah said...

"drive 'round the building" Perfect!
Such a quaint little place.

oh, btw, I posted a poem for you on my Snapshots....your last comment prompted me to! lol

Rob said...

Circle around, but not sure where to park. We are seeing more round abouts here in the suburbs. Except many suburbanites are confused by them.