Monday, October 29, 2012

Skirl, skirrrrl, skirl, skiiiiirrrrrl (Amaaaazing Graaaaaace)!

Five Points South in Birmingham is an interesting place.  You just never know what you'll see.  When I was leaving Highlands United Methodist Church a couple of Thursdays back, I heard the unmistakable skirl of bagpipes.  I wandered around the building, after retrieving my camera from the truck, and found this guy, all alone, standing on the front lawn of the church playing away.  
It was already 12:00, and I had an hour drive before lunch, so I didn't wait for him to finish.

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I love bagpipes.
I don't play... just love hearing somebody else play.

ToOdLeS.

Virginia said...

Great Minds!!!

We didn't have long either. I thought it was neat though. I love your color shot.
V